Return To Home
Types of Whistleblower Cases
Substantial IRS and Tax Fraud
Common examples of tax fraud to include but are not limited to:
- Backdating/postdating earnings or losses to move income into a different tax year.
- Questionable tax shelter schemes and false deductions.
- Under-reporting revenue or over-claiming losses.
- Foreign companies that fail to pay U.S. taxes for domestic operations.
- U.S. companies and wealthy individual citizens who conceal earnings made from transactions on foreign stock and commodity exchanges, and from other foreign transactions.
- Non-filing of a federal tax return.
- Mis-labeling personal expenses as corporate expenses.